Contacting UNCA

If this is an emergency, please contact Campus Police at 828.251.6710.

Updated on March 15, 2020

For a complete listing, please visit UNC Asheville’s Online Directory.

  • If you are a residential student with questions regarding access to your hall, please contact the Housing Office (, 828.251.6700).
  • If you have a student concern please contact Jackie McHargue, Dean of Students,, 828.251.6667.
  • If you are having an issue related to your physical or mental health, please contact our Health & Counseling Center (828.251.6520). If it is after business hours or the weekend you can speak with a nurse by calling the Bulldog Health Link (1.888.267.3675).
  • If you are having a mental health related issue and you are thinking about suicide please reach out for help. You can contact our Health & Counseling Center (828.251.6520), Mobile Crisis (1.888.573.1006), the National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1.800.273.8255 (24/7), or reach out via live at,
  • If you need to speak with someone regarding a Title IX related concern (sexual assault / sexual misconduct, harassment, stalking,
    domestic/dating related violence), please contact Dr. Jill Moffitt (, 828.251.5658).
  • If you have a student conduct related question, please contact Mr. Blair Jenkins, Associate Director of Residential Living
    (, 828.251.6457).
  • If you have a housing assignment related question/concern, please contact Ms. Tara Hopkins, Assistant Director of Housing
    (, 828.250.2383).
  • If you have a residence life related question/concern, please contact Mr. Blair Jenkins, Associate Director of Residential Living
    (, 828.251.6457) or Dr. Melanie Fox, Associate Dean of Students ( 828.251.6584).
  • If you have a New Student Orientation (question/concern, please contact Ms. Sarah Smith (, 828.232.5131).
  • If you have questions related to Human Resources, please contact Christy Williams, Associate Director of Human Resources at
  • For questions related to Academic Affairs, please contact the relevant department. If you are unsure of which department to contact, please contact Pat O’Brien, Executive Assistant, Office of the Provost at or 828.251.6470.
  • If you are having a specific academic-related question/concern including registration or remote/distance learning, please contact The Academic Success Center (, 828.350.4500).
  • If you have a question about Study Abroad, please contact Bonnie Parker, Director of the Study Abroad Office at
  • If you have questions related to Athletics, please contact Athletic Director Janet Cone: or 828.251.6922 or Terri Brne, Senior Associate Athletic Director for Internal Operations: or 828.251.6930.
  • For questions about Campus Operations, please contact or 828.251.6564.
  • If you have questions about the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at UNC Asheville, please contact or call 828.251.6140.
  • For questions about Campus Recreation, please contact or 828.232.5650.
  • Travel (including Tcards):
  • Student Accounts –
  • Purchasing and accounts payable (including pcards):
  • Payroll, time and leave reporting:
  • Other Finance related matters: Mary Hall, AVC Finance/Controller –; Robin Gore – Assistant Controller Financial Operations –; Lydia Gossett – Accounting Manager –
  • For any questions related to ITS, please contact the IT Service Desk by calling 828.251.6445 or send an email to The IT Service Desk Self-Help Portal is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The self-help portal will allow you to request assistance from ITS via a simple web form. The IT Knowledge Base is a repository of helpful information, how-to’s, and services provided by ITS.