Care. Compassion. Community.
UNC Asheville continues to follow guidance from the CDC, North Carolina Department of Health and Health Services, and the UNC System as we plan for in-person academic instruction and activities to resume on campus in fall 2021.
Fall 2021 Welcome
Latest Campus Email Updates
- July 23, 2021: UNC Asheville Fall 2021 Update (To faculty and staff)
- July 13, 2021: UNC Asheville Vaccine Survey: 30 seconds of your time requested (To faculty and staff)
- July 1, 2021: Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Status – $2500 in Total Incentives (To students)
- July 1, 2021: Returning to Campus – Fall 2021 (To faculty and staff)
- June 14, 2021: Updated COVID Protocols (To students, faculty and staff)
- May 24, 2021: Updated Summer COVID Protocols (To students, faculty and staff)