Care. Compassion. Community.
As we head into the final weeks of Spring 2021, please continue adhering to UNC Asheville’s community expectations and practicing the 3 Ws (Wash, Wear, Wait) to prioritize everyone’s health and safety.
Campus Vaccination Site
Starting in February and going through May 2021, UNC Asheville and MAHEC will operate a COVID-19 immunization site at UNC Asheville's Reuter Center.
See the COVID dashboard for confirmed cases as reported to the University and verified by the UNC Asheville Health and Counseling Center.
Fall 2021 Plan
UNC Asheville plans to return to academic instruction and co-curricular activities that are predominantly in person on campus.
We expect every member of the UNC Asheville community to follow all health and safety protocols.
Frequently Asked Questions about academics, COVID-19, health and safety, and more.
Learn about the health and safety measures in place across campus, how to navigate buildings, and more.
Latest Campus Email Updates
- April 13, 2021: UNC Asheville-MAHEC Vaccine Clinic Update (To students, faculty and staff)
- March 31, 2021: COVID Vaccine Update for Students (To students)
- March 25, 2021: Travel, Visitors & Expectations (To faculty and staff)
- March 22, 2021: Planning for the Fall 2021 Semester (To students, faculty and staff)
- March 12, 2021: Updated Vaccination Site Volunteer Information (To students, faculty and staff)
View all campus email updates