Care. Compassion. Community.
UNC Asheville continues to follow guidance from the CDC, North Carolina Department of Health and Health Services, and the UNC System as in-person academic instruction and activities resume on campus in fall 2021.
COVID-19 Symptoms & Exposure – What to Do
If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, use the COVID-19 Symptoms & Exposure flowchart to determine your next steps.
Faculty who have students experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have tested positive for COVID-19 can use the Faculty in the Classroom flowchart for next steps.
Latest Campus Email Updates
- Oct. 12, 2021: Join Us! Virtual Drop-in Campus Community Conversation Today, 12-1 pm (To faculty and staff)
- Oct. 6, 2021: COVID-19 Testing Tomorrow, Vaccine Site Volunteers, and Drop-In Conversation Oct. 12 (To faculty and staff)
- Sept. 29, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccines and Booster Shots at the Reuter Center (To faculty and staff)
- Sept. 23, 2021: You’re Invited! Mon. Sept. 27 – UNC Asheville In-Person Drop-in Community Conversation (To faculty and staff)
- Sept. 23, 2021: UNC Asheville COVID-19 Guidelines and Tips – Flowcharts! (To faculty and staff)