Care. Compassion. Community.
UNC Asheville continues to follow guidance from the CDC, North Carolina Department of Health and Health Services, and the UNC System as in-person academic instruction and activities resume continue on campus in 2021-22.
Vaccine & Booster Clinic
COVID-19 Testing at UNC Asheville
UNC Asheville in cooperation with Buncombe County, MAHEC and Optum Serve Federal Health Services will host a COVID-19 testing site on campus every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from January 21 through February 20 in the Blue Ridge Room in Highsmith Student Union (2500 University Heights, Asheville, NC 28804). For more information on the testing site, see the news release here.
COVID-19 Symptoms & Exposure – What to Do
If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, use the 2022 COVID-19 Symptoms & Exposure flowchart to determine your next steps.
Faculty who have students experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have tested positive for COVID-19 can use the 2022 Faculty in the Classroom flowchart for next steps.
Mental Health Resources for Students
View the Mental Health Flowchart to find mental health resources and contacts.
Latest Campus Email Updates
- Jan. 20, 2022: Reminder: COVID-19 Surveillance Testing Tues/Thurs in HIG 125 from 12-2 pm
- Jan. 19, 2022: UNC Asheville to Host COVID-19 Testing Site, Vaccine/Booster Clinic
- Jan. 16, 2022: Looking forward to seeing you back in person
- Jan. 13, 2022: Additional COVID Guidance
- Jan. 12, 2022: KN-95 Masks and Surgical Masks Available at Ramsey Library, Highsmith, Student Recreation + Other Locations